Emotionally Healthy Spirituality (EHS) Course – Online Small group study / 8 sessions / 2 hrs duration
85% of Christians today admit to being stuck in their walk with Christ. Are you ready to go beneath the surface and transform your life?
The Emotionally Healthy Spirituality course will take you on a powerful 8-week journey of transformation that will equip you with tools to develop a deep interior life with Christ. Explore these groundbreaking themes that touch unseen places deep beneath the surface of our lives:
- The Problem of Emotionally Unhealthy Spirituality
- Know Yourself that You May Know God
- Going Back in Order to Go Forward
- Journey through the Wall
- Enlarge Your Soul through Grief and Loss
- Discover the Rhythms of the Daily Office and Sabbath
- Grow into an Emotionally Healthy Adult
- Go to the Next Step to Develop a “Rule of Life”
The course will be led by Dr. Cheryl Ann Beals – the Director of Clergy Formation & Wellness for the Canadian Baptists of Atlantic Canada. You can read more about her here. This 8-week course will run Mondays at 6pm ET (Ontario) starting September 21.
There are 12 spots available for our 2020 course. The EHS course will be FREE for the 12 registrants as we are piloting this course for our membership. All you will need to purchase is the 3 books for the study (they can be purchased on Amazon and in many local bookstores). Register using the form below.
- Emotionally Healthy Spirituality (available in print and as an e-book)
- EHS – Day by Day (available in print and as an e-book)
- EHS Workbook (available in print and as an e-book)