The Canadian Medical Association (CMA) and Canadian Dental Association (CDA) help you become a better professional physician or dentist. Your local fellowship of believers (church) facilitates your Christian character development. Who can you turn to for assistance in integrating both your spiritual and professional journeys? More than 30 local CMDA Canada groups meet in various regions of Canada to minister to the needs of Christian physicians, dentists and students, and to discuss the application of materials that uphold an explicitly Christian view of medicine and dentistry.
TOP 5 REASONS TO JOIN CMDA CANADA
1. BE PART OF A NATIONAL MOVEMENT: CMDA Canada is the largest community of Christian doctors, dentists, and students in Canada. Membership in this unique community will connect you with a nation-wide network of like-minded practitioners and students.
2. GET ACCESS TO TOOLS AND RESOURCES: Through CMDA Canada, you’ll access resources that will help you grow and flourish as a doctor, dentist or student and will equip you to integrate your faith and ethics in your practice.
3. INFLUENCE NATIONAL CONVERSATIONS: As a member of CMDA Canada, you can be part of a collective voice to help shape medical and dental care in Canada through public advocacy.
4. SUPPORT CAMPUS MINISTRY: By supporting CMDA Canada, you help us provide resources and equip local volunteers who are giving much needed support and mentoring to student members. CMDA Canada is committed to serving students on 14 campuses across Canada..
5. MAKE AN IMPACT IN THE GLOBAL COMMUNITY: As a member CMDA Canada, you will be connected with information about a wide variety of mission opportunities for doctors, dentists and students.